Lausanne instagramers (@IgersLausanne), the Festival Lausanne Lumières (@festivallausannelumieres) and the newspaper Lausanne Cités organize this year again a photo contest. Everyone can participate!
Take pictures of the light installations, share them on Instagram, between November 21st to December 31st 2018, and be awarded by beautiful prizes!
Make us dream by sharing your vision of Lausanne under a different light!
1. A Garmin Nüvi 2689 Car navigation system
2. A TomTom Spark watch
3. A voucher worth 150 CHF for a meal in a Lausanne restaurant
Good luck to all entrants!
1. Tag your pictures #IGerslausannelight018, #IGersLausanne
2. Subscribe to @FestivalLausanneLumieres and @IGersLausanne
3. You must own the pictures you publish. Automated controls may be made
4. Post as many pictures as you want, but give precedence to quality over quantity!
5. Pictures published by private accounts are hidden and thus cannot participate. We are not responsible for any technical malfunctions that may prevent us to see your pictures using the specified hashtags.
6. By entering this contest, you allow organizers and sponsors to publish your pictures on Instagram and other media, but always and only as part of communicating about the contest. 7. The jury is composed of IGersLausanne community managers and the Festival has a right of review. Winners will be announced on the Instagram feeds of the various organizers and in the Lausanne Cités newspaper early 2019.
8. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Legal recourse is excluded.
9. In case of doubt, only the french version of these rules is valid.